In the clubhouse, navigate to your Meet Schedule to get started!
If you have Club Admin permissions:
Step 1: Navigate to the swim meet you want to merge the heat sheet for
- Login to the Clubhouse
- Click on the Meet Schedule tab
- Click on the Meet you would like to "Merge Heat Sheet"
- Click Edit Entries
Step 2: Confirm that your swim team is "Heat Sheet Ready"
- "Heading to Meet Lineup" modal will pop up > Click "OK"
- Click "Assign Heat/Lanes"
- "By Clicking 'OK' Below" modal will pop up > Click "OK"
- Select how you plan to setup your meet in the "Heat & Lane Assignment" modal
- Check the box "My club is heat sheet ready" and then "Save Status"
Step 3: Merge the Heat Sheet
- Once both/all teams are "Heat Sheet Ready", navigate back to the "Assign Heat & Lane Assignment" modal
- Click "Merge Heat Sheet"
Your Heat Sheet is now merged for the swim meet! Parents can now view the Heat Sheet in both their Swimmingly® Clubhouse account, as well as SwimminglyFan!
Please note: If not all teams in the swim meet have confirmed they are "Heat Sheet Ready", you will be unable to merge the Heat Sheet.