Access your Meet ID before the meet, during the huddle, or during your swim meet on your Scorekeeper's iPad
I am at the swim meet and need to synchronize devices (swim meet huddle)
I Want To
Access the Meet ID
Access the Meet ID on your Scorekeeper's iPad before the huddle, during the huddle, or once the swim meet is in progress
The Meet ID is a 4-digit code that the Scorekeeper physically shares with any Starter, Timer, or Stroke & Turn Judge that needs to synchronize to the swim meet. This ID is different for each swim meet so only the volunteers you want to huddle in the swim meet are doing so.
Please make sure all volunteers have updated their Swimmingly App to Version 9.0!
Locating the Meet ID before the swim meet huddle:
- On the Scorekeeper, the Meet ID is located on the meet schedule.
- This is helpful as your Scorekeeper can make a note of it before calling volunteers over for the swim meet huddle:
Locating the Meet ID during the swim meet huddle:
- On the Scorekeeper, the Meet ID is located on the huddle screen during the huddle.
- This is helpful as your Scorekeeper can physically share the screen with the Starter, Timers, and Judges attempting to huddle their devices:
Locating the Meet ID once the swim meet has begun:
- On the Scorekeeper, the Meet ID is located on the simple view during the swim meet.
- Tap on the device viewer
- This is helpful as your Scorekeeper can share the Meet ID with new Timers without having to restart the Scorekeeper
This is helpful if your club has 1st and 2nd half timers. The Scorekeeper can share the Meet ID with 2nd half timers without having to quit the app or delay the swim meet.